Our quarterly magazine of contemplative walking is called PADometer. Named after the standard walkers tool that documents our progress, the magazine likewise will document the unfolding of the 5 Trails which frame our exploration of the landscape of contemplative walking.
PADometer is published:
- Winter (January)
- Spring (April)
- Summer (July)
- Fall (October)
Each issue presents:
- new ideas in the theory of contemplative walking
- personal experiences of walkers, current and historical
- examination of contextual dynamics
- explorations of forms and practices of contemplative walking
- applications of walking for social action and change
If you would like to contribute to the PADometer or would like to suggest a topic, contact us to find out how.
Our next deadline is April 07, 2018