Our quarterly magazine of contemplative walking is called PADometer. Named after the standard walkers tool that documents our progress, the magazine likewise will document the unfolding of the 5 Trails which frame our exploration of the landscape of contemplative walking.
PADometer is published:
- January 31
- April 30
- July 30
- October 31
and will be distributed through our mailing list and accessed on the magazine’s own WordPress site. To receive a copy in your mailbox, contact us today.
Each issue presents:
- new ideas in the theory of contemplative walking
- personal experiences of walkers, current and historical
- examination of contextual dynamics
- explorations of forms and practices of contemplative walking
- applications of walking for social action and change
If you would like to contribute to the PADometer or would like to suggest a topic, contact us to find out how.
Our next issue is due for publication : January 31, 2018